Shop is open for business!! We will be following the state and county guidelines to help protect both staff and clients as part of the first phase of businesses re-opening through this pandemic. PLEASE read through this information regarding visits to the shop.
- ALL tattoos and will be done by appointment only. If you are interested in a piercing, please call the shop before you come and we can let you know what a good time may be to visit due to current occupancy restrictions (see below).
- Currently, we are limited to a max of 10 people in the shop (this includes staff). This means no spectators during piercings/tattoos*. *(exception would be a parent for a minor, as long as it doesn't exceed our max occupancy)
- "Walk-in" appointments can be made via calls from the parking lot if we have space and availability. Front door will be locked as we will be letting clients in & out to ensure that we do not exceed our maximum occupancy.
- We will REQUIRE that all people that enter the shop wear masks or facial coverings (cloth bandana, scarf, etc).
- UPDATE - As of 6/18/20 - we will be able to begin nose piercings. Masks must still be worn during visits but will be allowed to be removed temporarily for services.
- We will try to handle consults and questions via email, but will schedule visit times as needed.
- We thank you for your understanding as we navigate this phase of re-opening. Hopefully, we can return to a sense of normalcy soon.
Please contact us with questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you all soon!!!