We are currently handling as many piercings as we can, but we recommend calling the shop prior to visiting so we can let you know a good time to stop by. Due to current occupancy restrictions, we cannot have more than 10 people in the shop at any time (including us), so this can limit the number and availability of some piercings. Some piercings are currently not available due to mask restrictions.
PLEASE visit the tab on our site for more information.
Pricing can vary based upon jewelry, but typical pricing is below:
*Note - not all double piercings qualify for $65 pricing. Please inquire for details.
Note: All minors (under 18) – must have THEIR parent present to sign consent form. We also require ID for both parent and minors 14+ years old (school ID, driver’s permit, etc)
1 month – Tongue
2 months – Earlobes, Lips
3 months – Nose, Septum, Eyebrow, Nipples
4-6 months – Cartilage, Belly
6+ months – Industrial
How to Care:
Clean piercing once daily with antibacterial soap (ie: Dial) for the first week. After the first week, NO extra cleaning (beyond daily shower, etc) is necessary.
· Avoid swimming, hot tubs for 10 days afterwards
· Do not swap out jewelry during healing process
· Dissolve any crust build-up with warm water and Q-tip
· At ANY time during the healing process, you may experience adverse reactions (ie. pain, swelling/inflammation, redness, discharge). This is common and does not indicate infection. Please contact us with questions/concerns or stop by the shop and we will happily check the piercing to offer healing advice.
· Avoid home remedy (internet solutions) such as using rubbing alcohol, tea tree oil, hydrogen peroxide or other remedies. Best to simply consult us for care advice.