ALL piercings are on a walk-in basis. No appointments. We are currently handling as many piercings as we can, but we recommend calling the shop prior to visiting so we can let you know a good time to stop by. Our piercers also tattoo and often have busy days with scheduled clients.
Pricing can vary based upon jewelry, but typical pricing is below:
*Note - not all double piercings qualify for $65 pricing. Please inquire for details.
PLEASE visit the tab on our site for more information on any current restrictions.
Note: All minors (under 18) – must have THEIR parent present to sign consent form. We also require ID for both parent and minors 14+ years old (school ID, driver’s permit, etc)
1 month – Tongue
2 months – Earlobes, Lips
3 months – Nose, Septum, Eyebrow, Nipples
4-6 months – Cartilage, Belly
6+ months – Industrial
How to Care:
Clean piercing once daily with antibacterial soap (ie: Dial) for the first week. After the first week, NO extra cleaning (beyond daily shower, etc) is necessary.
· Avoid swimming, hot tubs for 10 days afterwards
· Do not swap out jewelry during healing process
· Dissolve any crust build-up with warm water and Q-tip
· At ANY time during the healing process, you may experience adverse reactions (ie. pain, swelling/inflammation, redness, discharge). This is common and does not indicate infection. Please contact us with questions/concerns or stop by the shop and we will happily check the piercing to offer healing advice.
· Avoid home remedy (internet solutions) such as using rubbing alcohol, tea tree oil, hydrogen peroxide or other remedies. Best to simply consult us for care advice.